[scribus] Locating Images on disk that are included in a Scribus document

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed Jun 16 05:24:20 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010 04:55:09 schrieb Murray Strome:
> On Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:20 PM, "Christoph Schäfer"
> <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> wrote: ---<snip>----
>
> > Did you try Extras > Manage Images? It shows the path to every image you
> > use in the document.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Christoph
>
> Yes, I did try that. Indeed, it does list the path to every image in the
> document. However, it does NOT reference the images to the image number in
> the Properties for the individual images, so it is somewhat difficult to
> match them.

That is indeed the case, The reason is that the Properties Palette shows the
name of the image frame, not the image itself. This makes sense, IMHO, since
you can load another image into a frame any time. The good news is that the
Image Manager has been rewritten, and should you decide the development
version 1.3.7 (something many users already do), the dialog shows both: the
path to an image and the name of the image frame (and a lot more, btw).

HTH

Christoph