[scribus] Locating Images on disk that are included in a Scribus document

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 18:34:54 CEST 2010

On 06/15/2010 12:15 PM, Murray Strome wrote:

> Thanks for the information. Where is the script? I may try it. However,
> what would be more useful to me would be an extra line in the
> "Properties" window that would give the full path to the image. Would
> this be a possible addition to Scribus?

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Extracting_All_Text_from_a_Document

If I think of it at the right moment (planetary alignment and other
requirements), I'll append the page with a variant that just checks for
image frames.

As far as your last question, the easiest fix might be to make the path
in Context menu > Info a full path instead of just a filename. Maybe you
could file a feature request?

Having said that, would there be much need for simply editing a spinbox
in Properties to change the file for the image frame? It's an intriguing
thought, actually. At least the image tab of Properties is not so
overwhelmed with settings at present.

Greg