[scribus] cmyk

syamsul arifin isoul2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 10:44:29 CEST 2010

hello scribus

i am ubuntu user. i have a pdf file. I want to see the cmyk color and
overprint of it. I want to print separate it to cyan only, magenta
only, yellow only or black only. I have tried to use Adobereader with
CUPS-PDF but i have not succed. The only way i know is... i import it
into scribus and checked cmyk with print preview but it is a hard way
'cause I have to wait long if this file is very large capacity. I
think i want to make it PS file firts and print it with GV but i don't
know the printer-commandline to make it. Anybody know?