[scribus] how to export two A4 pages for printing A5 folder?

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jun 14 23:43:45 CEST 2010

hallo frank

> @vwf: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:55:58 +0200
>
> > You can try pdfbook:
> > http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/pdfbook/ (needs to be build
> > from source (very easy))
>
> Thank you for this further hint. This would be in a scale similar to
> pdfjam proposed in the FAQ initially mentioned by a.l.e and should
> possibly be added to this FAQ.

added....

> But for my current task, I still have to overcome it's restriction to
> "common" paper sizes.

a script in scribus may also do...

thanks to the feedback from mirjam at my last workshop i plan to write one, but i'm a bit too busy / trying to relax a bit from time to time...

looking into the scribus scripter API, it looks dooable... i hope i can post something in the next few days...

ciao
a.l.e