[scribus] how to export two A4 pages for printing A5 folder?

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Sun Jun 13 07:10:16 CEST 2010

For a four-sided A5 folder, I've def'ed a four-page document, page size A5, document layout 2-up (German: "Doppelseite").

However, in the PDF options I desperately searched for a way to export pages 4/1 and 2/3 of the document together to one of two A4 pages pages. Could anyone out there just advise me of the appropriate FAQ, please?

ps: I'm currently working with Scribus 1.3.6svn build of 27 Oct. 09 (German) on Kubuntu Lucid