[scribus] Locating Images on disk that are included in a Scribus document

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 07:28:57 CEST 2010

I tend to use a lot of images in documents I prepare using Scribus, and
I tend to forget exactly which ones correspond to a particular image in
the document. I normally have them in an Images folder within the
folder for the particular project, but I usually have several
subdirectories. Also, if I have hundreds of photos, I cannot remember
which one corresponds to any particular one in the Images folder.

Is
there a simple way to "locate original image on disk" for any image on
a page? If not, this would be a very useful addition (at least for me).

Thanks for your help.

Murray

P.S.
I have the book, but I have been away from home for 3 weeks and didn't
bring it with me so I apologize in advance if my question is answered
there.  MS