[scribus] Page border covering the one below

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:16:39 CEST 2010

I've just installed the new 1.3.7 version of Scribus, and something weird happened. I set the page size as 31 cm high (12 pages) and noted that the pages no longer appear sepparated from one another.

The bottom borders of the pages covers the ones below (ex page 1 bottom border covers page 2 top border and so on).

Doeas anyone here have or had the same issue? If so, how can I solve it?

Or, is there a way of showing each page in sepparate from the others?

As always, thanks for the help.

Helder Terra