[scribus] Scrap Book

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Mon Jun 7 00:37:35 CEST 2010

> Been playing with the scrap book and noticed that when files are
> exported they are .sce but Scribus only gives the option to import
> .scs files. This seems like a an inconsistency or am I missing
> something?
>
> I know you can import a whole folder of scrap book but more concerned
> about individual files as above.

I unfortunately don't get the opportunity to import .scs files, only .sce

In 1.3.8 the .sce extension is mentioned explicitly under "Scribus
Objects" as well as the main listing of extensions (two screens
worth!)

In 1.5.0 the file type is not listed explicitly, but can be found
under the generic typing of files(ie, Scribus)

What version of Scribus are you using?

--

Owen