[scribus] Ordered Scribus Book still not received

Kees Serier a.serier at hccnet.nl
Sun Jun 6 21:04:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

(Since this mail accidentally was entered in a thread that has noting to
do with it, I hereby repost it)

On May 3, 2009 (yes last year) I ordered the Scribus book at FLES Books,
the money was withdrawn from my credit card the same day.
Today I still not have received it, allthought I have been in touch with
Mr. Barry from FLES Books. He keeps saying I need not to worry, last
contact was at Januari 19.

    I am currently trying to get information out of our printers. If a
    book has already been printed for you, it will be sent by post. If
    it has not, then a refund will be available. I recognise your name
    from my customer database, which I am progressing through so that
    all our customers may receive a copy of a book or a refund. As such
    you need not worry that you are not being considered.

On May 15 (this year) I mailed him again, but haven't received an answer
yet, thats why I try this list.

I there someone in this group with contact to FLES Books who can help me?

Thanks in advance,

Kees Serier