[scribus] Scribus doesn't open files

Daniel help at scribus.info
Thu Jun 3 10:46:40 CEST 2010

Submitted on 06/03/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Daniel
   Email Address: prospero at kainsbrut.de
   Subject: Scribus doesn't open files
   Message:
Hi all,
I've just downloaded Scribus 1.3.6 for Windows (XP). It works just fine, but
I can't open any files within scribus. When I open any open-file-dialog (for
sla files or images or whatever), I only see my harddisk and a folder symbol
for my home directory. I can't change into the folders nor are any files
displayed. If I enter "*.*" to see all files in this directory I see, scribus
tells me there are "no files of this type".

Does anybody know this bug?

Thanks in advance
DANIEL

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.6
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type: 32bit (Intel/AMD - i386)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/441