[scribus] Internal links in Safari and Preview

Bill208 repubo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 05:38:39 CEST 2010

Dave Hackenyos-2 wrote:

> 	When I create a PDF in Scribus the internal links work fine in Adobe
> Reader but do not work in Safari or Preview on my Mac.

Dave,

There was a long post a few months ago about creating links in a PDF with
Scribus. I've attached a link to the post below. I do not remember if I
tested the procedure I described with Safari/Preview and I've since deleted
the file I created.

One a practical note, since Adobe Reader has a much greater installed base
than Safari/Preview, I would be more concerned about links working in Adobe
Reader than Safari/Preview. Perhaps include a link to download Adobe Reader
as is commonly done.

http://old.nabble.com/Clickable-URL-links-in-PDF-export-to28356386.html#a28361418

Bill