[scribus] The properties palette doesn't show up for any frames

Martin Larsson help at scribus.info
Sat Jul 24 16:58:02 CEST 2010

Submitted on 07/24/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Martin Larsson
   Email Address: l4rsson at gmail.com
   Subject: The properties palette doesn't show up for any frames
   Message:
Hi!

I'm using Scribus version 1.3.8 and when I'm trying to fire up the properties
palette for any kind of frame, nothing happens. I've been trying to do this
by right clicking on the object and selecting "properties", by selecting
"properties" from the "Windows" menu and by pressing F2. None of these
methods works at all.

Any suggestions?

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.6
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: MacOS X
     Version: 10.6.4
     CPU type: 64 bit (x86_64/amd64)

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/479