[scribus] Problem with latex-table width

Ines Duerr ines at magnetite.chemie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 23 12:21:14 CEST 2010

I have some problems with the width of my latex-table in scribus 1.3.7 on
linux suse 11.2.
When i increase the fontsize and the table-width (in tabular*-enviroment) the
rendering-window doesn't get larger. This means only the half of the table is
now displayed.

So my question is, is there any way to enlarge the default width of any
rendered texfile in scribus?
And another question, where do i put in the speacial parameters of the Wiki-
Scribus-page to scale the rendered file, e.g. $scribus_scaleX$/
$scribus_scaleY$?

Thank you for your attention.

Ines Dürr