[scribus] MS Publisher

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 22 18:33:19 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 21 July 2010 23:50:53 John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:37:43 +0930
>
> "Ray" <risely at tadaust.org.au> dijo:
> >OK, Page Plus is not free, but the time taken to produce
good pages,
> >costs money too.
>
> Can PagePlus import Publisher files? If so, is it cheaper than
> Publisher? Is there a Linux version?

Almost certainly there is not a Linux version. As for its other
capabilities I suggest you visit their web site.

My solution would be to buy a used copy of MSPublisher of
the appropriate vintage on EBay and either use it in a MSWin
partition or find a friend willing to put it up on their partition.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press