[scribus] Managing images

Lars Klop help at scribus.info
Wed Jul 21 20:37:21 CEST 2010

Submitted on 07/21/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]

Submitted values are:

   Name: Lars Klop
   Email Address: lcauk at yahoo.com
   Subject: Managing images
   Message:
I have loaded a recently made leaflet but none of the images have appeared. I
tried using the "manage images" function to locate the images but it is not
finding any of the images. However, the image boxes are still there and the
info tab still has the correct information about what the images should be.

I have not moved the images from their previous location or changed their
names.

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.14
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type: Other/Don't know

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/478