[scribus] Opening MS Publisher files

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jul 21 15:57:57 CEST 2010

hi trevor,
> The reply is simple: I don't know. I don't have access to any version of
> Publisher in order that I can discover what my colleagues and customers are
> using. To be honest I don't care what versin *they* are running. What I do
> care about is getting the content out and into better tools.

the answer is quite simple: if you're client do use publisher, you will
have to buy a copy of publisher (and eventually a netbook to have a
cheap copy of windows to run it onto).

you will then be able to export your client's files to pdf, image, text
or anything you may need to get your done work in scribus.

freedom has a price.

or you could try one of the links you got in the previous mails.

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: and if you manage to implement a converter for .put to .sla we
will be very happy, too!