[scribus] Program colours

Ray risely at tadaust.org.au
Tue Jul 20 08:27:09 CEST 2010

Probably a daft question from a new user - but...

When I open my Scribus 1.3.3.13 in Ubuntu I am faced with a white page on an
almost white background.
Can I somehow change the Scribus background to another colour and also
hopefully, the headings and main program colour?
What I have done is to make the non printable page area another colour and
that gives some relief between page & background, but would prefer to make
the background a blue/grey colour to distinguish it better from the actual
page to write on.
Inkscape seems to be the same, whereas Open Office has a definite background
colour.
I have played around with different system preferences etc but none appear
to make any real difference to Scribus.

Ned