[scribus] Saving file as TIFF (Was: scribus Digest, Vol 28, Issue 25)

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jul 19 13:48:49 CEST 2010

hi

> After not getting burned (I think) with 1.3.7, I decided to give 1.5.0 a try
> but can't find it. The latest Windoze download I found is 1.3.8. Is 1.5.0
> located in some special place?

you probably should not use 1.5svn for production.

1.5.0 has not been released and there are no packages for 1.5svn, yet.
you have to compile it yourself.

1.3.7 is an unstable version wich is getting stabilized on the road to
1.4. you may use it for production at your own risk.

1.5svn is the development branch and is where the new features are first
introduced. they still may need much testing, though! in most cases you
should not use it for any productive work.

ciao
a.l.e