[scribus] Saving file as TIFF
Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Sat Jul 17 15:06:12 CEST 2010
If you save as bitmap and use tiff extension on the file name then that
should give you a tiff file.
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"
Printable E-book 38 pages $5.95
I must have an old version of Scribus or am blind. Here is what I see:
1. Scribus version 1.33.14 is what I have on my Windoze system.
2. Save as results in a .sla file regardless of what extension I give it.
3. Export/Save as image only gives BMP,JPEG,PBM,PNG,PPM,XBM & XPM as choices
for file type. Selecting BMP results in BMP file even if I enter .tif at end
of file name.
4. I cannot find "Save as bitmap" anywhere as a command or option. Perhaps I
don't know where to look.
5. Wiki lists TIFF as an export format for Scribus, so it must be possible.
6. The tutorial only covers Export/Save as image and lists the same file
types that I see on my system.
More information about the scribus