[scribus] Transparency in barcode

samps listman at unplugd.com
Mon Jul 12 15:01:34 CEST 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:44:30 pm you wrote:
> Submitted on 07/12/2010
> Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]
>
> Submitted values are:
>
>    Name: Gotthard
>    Email Address: gotthard.schaab at web.de
>    Subject: Transparency in barcode
>    Message:
> Hello,
>
> using Linux Ubuntu 8.04, scribus 1.3.3.14
>
> I need an barcode and used the barcodegenerator. How can I make the
> background of the barcode transparent, because the background of my project
> is coloured.

Set the barcodes background colour to 'none'.

Having just tried it (to see that I actually know what I'm talking about) I
found that, in order to get to manipulate its colour properties, I had to first
hit F2, then fiddle with the colour properties of some other element on the
page, before I could highlight the barcode and get to change its properties

hope that makes sense

Samps