No subject

Sat Jul 10 00:06:32 CEST 2010

- insert the document on his workflow in case the names you defined for the
colors were according to some industry standard (ex:; Pantone)
- look at the color names you had chosen and agree with you which inks would
be used for each one (he would probably show you a catalog of available
tones)

So, I think by using spot colors you would be able to handle the document
without the need for separations.

> I hope this is clear, I am not sure I am using the appropriate terms. Thank
> you in advance for your answers.

Someone else can probably confirm this information as well.

Best regards
Gustavo

--
Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt