No subject

Sat Jul 10 00:04:28 CEST 2010

interested, I can send you a copy that can be included in your help browser.
The licence allows free distribution, including translation, but has some
restrictions regarding reformed German spelling, notifications to the author
(i. e. me) if any major changes are applied, and another restriction with
respect to commercial printing.

It is written for 1.2.x, and I intend to do the same for 1.4. Craig Bradney
gratefully offered to write an installer. As soon as he has finished it, it
will be ready for download.

Maybe this is an approach that suits your needs? Tell me.

Christoph