[scribus] Export PDF X-3

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jul 9 15:05:03 CEST 2010

On Thursday 08 July 2010 15:24:00 Martin Schmielarz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have got a question concerning PDF X-3 and Scribus
1.3.7 on Windows 7. I
> tried to export my document as a PDF, but the PDF X-3
button is disabled.
> It means i see under compability just PDF 1.3, 1.4, 1.5. I
heard i have to
> acitvate the Colormanagement, i did it already. Which
color profile do i
> have to choose? I am completly irritated.
>
> Thanks a lot in advance foru your helping responses!
>
> Martin
Not sure about 1.3.7. Earlier versions required that for PDF
X/1-a exports, under the prepress tag  the two fields under
PDF Output intent, "Output Profile" and "Info String" had to
be filled out.  On 1.5.0 which is my current version these
fields are filled in automatically.

HTH

--
John Culleton