[scribus] Ben Franklin Project

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jul 7 21:01:02 CEST 2010

hi jon,

> Would like to speak to someone regarding our recent project to use
> free tools to publish 18 daily websites and newspapers.
>
> We have received a great deal of interest from folks across the globe
> about Scribus and would like to discuss some of the questions that
> have been posed to us.

nice to see you here!

i've read about your experiment and my biggest concerns were related to the "one-dayness" of your experiment and to the fact you have not contacted the scribus community before the experiment!

you can freely post most of your questions, concerns and remaks to this forum and you will probably get good answers.

there may also be people from the team interested in talking to you directly. they will contact you privately or state it in this thread.
(andreas vox has already posted a comment to your blog post asking you to give us some details...)

personally, i would be interested in hearing from on the "automation" and GUI/usability topics.

voilà. welcome in our mailing list!
a.l.e