[scribus] Ben Franklin Project

Jon Cooper jcooper at journalregister.com
Tue Jul 6 23:00:07 CEST 2010

Would like to speak to someone regarding our recent project to use free tools to publish 18 daily websites and newspapers.

We have received a great deal of interest from folks across the globe about Scribus and would like to discuss some of the questions that have been posed to us.

Best,
Jon

Jonathan Cooper
Vice President, Content
Journal Register Company
215-867-2022 (office)
609-943-8439 (mobile)
@jrcinteractive
@jrcbenfranklin
http://jrcbenfranklinproject.wordpress.com

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.