[scribus] auto import mass text

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jul 5 14:45:23 CEST 2010

ciao davide,

> we are completing a graphic novel only with Free Software and then
> with Scribus ;-)
>
> ..the pages are 89 with image and moore  moore text..
>
> for convenience we export the text on plain text and then we adjust it..
>
> once corrected the text, there is a way to automatically re-import it?

i'm not sure it's a good idea to work that way...

well, it will work if you are not formatting your text more than using a
couple of paragraph styles. and even then...

i think that scribus needs to be enable a lecturing workflow, but it's
not there yet... for now, i fear that you'd better do the corrections in
scribus itself.

or do all the editing before importing the text into scribus.

ciao
a.l.e