[scribus] Problema de justificado de texto al momento de exportar

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jul 2 02:29:06 CEST 2010

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:02:13 -0400
John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> dijo:

>On Monday 28 June 2010 09:45:42 William Páez wrote:
>> Submitted on 06/28/2010
>> Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.5.224]
>>
>> Submitted values are:
>>
>>    Name: William Páez
>>    Email Address: william.paez at avisortech.com
>>    Subject: Problema de justificado de texto al momento
>de exportar
>>    Message:

>> El problema es que al ponerle que el texto sea justificado,
>lo hace en scribus correctamente, pero al momento de exportarlo, al
>verlo en pdf nunca toma el justificado, solo toma alineado a la izquierda, a la
>derecha y al centro pero el justificado no lo toma.
>
>> También he probado con la versión de 1.3.6, pero no
>arregla el caso,

>I deduce that you are having problems with justification of
>text. But since I only understand English I cannot figure out
>the rest of your message. If you have some English could
>you describe your problem in English?

He is using Scribus 1.3.3.14 on Windows 32-bit. He imports text from a
database and applies full justification to the text. Scribus justifies
the text correctly. But when he exports from Scribus to PDF the full
justification reverts to left aligned. He can get left aligned, right
aligned, or centered in the PDF, but not justified.

He also tried 1.3.6, but it did not resolve the problem.