[scribus] can I buy gs###w64.exe?

Marilyn A. Apfel, PhD maapfel at xfda.com
Fri Jan 29 02:19:54 CET 2010

Thank you Greg.  I followed your instructions and downloaded the file.
When I rebooted and started Scribus, I still get the error message,
"The following programs are missing: Ghostscript.  You cannot use EPS
images or Post Script Print Preview"

I clicked on the downloaded file and waited for it to finished
downloading.  Is there another step needed?

Thank you!

Marilyn A. Apfel, PhD
COO
xFDA, LLC
301-567-3233
301-567-3234 fax
301-379-2154 cell
9611 Potomac Drive
Fort Washington, MD 20744

Test the strength of your patent for $2,500 – a small price to
protect your most valuable asset.
PatentProtectPlus