[scribus] how does scribus do justification?

Aaron W. Hsu arcfide at sacrideo.us
Thu Jan 28 02:09:10 CET 2010

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:25:13 -0500, Gregory Pittman
<gregp_ky at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's also a good idea to take off the rose-colored glasses about TeX. I
> use it on a daily basis, and in a tabular environment, some quite ugly
> output happens even with all the advanced features of word and character
> placement that TeX has to offer.

Undoubtedly. TeX certainly doesn't solve the problem of layout out or
intelligently placing text. I think it does do a better job in many cases
than any other software that tries to do the same automatic layout that
TeX does. I too have faced lots of messy formatting with TeX, and even
messier code.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
A professor is one who talks in someone else's sleep.