[scribus] imageLoad doesn't work ?

Pierre Harrivel pharrivel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:07:35 CET 2010

Submitted on 01/27/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: Pierre Harrivel
     Email Address: pharrivel at gmail.com
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: <pre>older
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Compiled
     Build Date: 23. March 2008
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Linux
     Version: opensuse 11.0
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: imageLoad doesn't work ?
     Message:
Hello everybody.

I'm using the 1.3.3.12svn french version delivered with opensuse 11.0.
I want just load an jpg image in my script. The image iq not loaded, there is
no error message (in the console step by step or in scribus window).

The image box is well created, scaleImage works, image visible option is on.
I use the script sequence ( import os and sys was done)

	sedBox=scribus.createImage(20, 15, 101.27, 59.50])
	path = '/home/FichesTechniques/FTEC/'
	os.chdir(path)
	scribus.loadImage('_59_EC_sed.jpg', sedBox)
	scribus.scaleImage(0.8, 0.8 , sedBox)

Really I don't see where is the problem. I have spent a lot of time on this
and on google...
Please, help me.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/344