[scribus] Extrange bus on Scribus.

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Mon Jan 25 21:56:57 CET 2010

No problem, i have sepparated images, so you'll have only empty frames
(i guess is no problem)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2o0mgjdmfnm/Reels.sla

It was created about december 2007, maybe this was an issue from the
version with was created on. I don't remember which version was stable
at that moment.