[scribus] [Contact Us] Spell Check in Windows

OM malex at scribus.info
Mon Jan 18 05:13:27 CET 2010

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 03:46:25 +0100
From: "scribus.net" <chris at uniquetech.net>
Subject: [Contact Us] Spell Check in Windows

Chris sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact.

Please cc the original requestor on replies.

Hi,

I have a client that runs a biweekly newsletter and has been creating the
document in MS Word for years.  The guy at their local print shop told them
that he soon will no longer accept a hard copy of the document and will need
it emailed in a PDF format instead.  I recommended Scribus to them since they
are on a tight budget.  After installing it on their computer running Windows
XP, they noticed that they can't spell check an article after it's been
composed.  I read somewhere that version 1.3.5svn has spell check capability.
  How do I get this functionality to work in Windows?  Any help would be