[scribus] svn script--solved

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Jan 12 23:42:31 CET 2010

On 1/12/10 10:42 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 January 2010 16:15:25 John Culleton wrote:

>>> The problem is, per my previous post, that the compile blows up
>>> on some references in GraphicsMagick.  I posted the errors but nobody
>>> commented.  My script was taken from the wiki but things may have
>>> changed. Hence my request.
>>>
>>> Whether I do the script one line at a time or as a script the results are
>>> the same.  But perhaps I am downloading the wrong svn file or something.
>>>
>>> It used to work...
>>>
>> I downloaded the model script from the wiki again. Now it seems to work.
>>
> Spoke too soon. It still blows up on compile.

I have just committed the new WANT_GRAPHICSMAGICK CMake option. Please
delete your build directory including the CMake generated files. Build
as normal WITHOUT specifying WANT_GRAPHICSMAGICK and it will build
without GraphicsMagick support. Let's see if you still get an error
afterwards and then work towards the issue if you do.

Craig