[scribus] Scribus Calendar Wizard

Frank Barkhofen pieczy at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:06:22 CET 2010

Hi Bernhard,
is there a working script for stable 1.3.3.12?

If I try the origninal wizard, there is the following error:
  File xxxxxxxxx/CalendarWizard.py", line 217, in createCalendar
    setUnit(originalUnit)
ValueError: Unit out of range. Use one of the scribus.UNIT_* constants.

If I try your new scripts from bugs.scribus.net is fails with:
  File "xxxxxxxxx/Downloads/CalendarWizard.py", line 240, in createCalendar
    createParagraphStyle(name=self.pStyleDate, alignment=ALIGN_RIGHT)
NameError: global name 'createParagraphStyle' is not defined

What is the right replacement for the original line?
Regards
Frank