[scribus] Cannot build Scribus from SVN Trunk (2009-01-02)

Steven P. Ulrick lists at afolkey2.net
Sat Jan 2 14:34:42 CET 2010

Hello Everyone
I have been having problems compiling Scribus from SVN Trunk.  Here is the
complete output of "cmake" and "make":
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/scribus-build-cmake-001.txt
http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/scribus-build-make-001.txt

Here are the relevant (I hope) error messages:
[ 17%] Building CXX object
scribus/plugins/picbrowser/CMakeFiles/picturebrowser.dir/loadimage.o
In file included from /home/steve/CVS/Assorted-CVS-
Modules/Scribus/Scribus/scribus/plugins/picbrowser/picturebrowser.h:18,
                 from /home/steve/CVS/Assorted-CVS-
Modules/Scribus/Scribus/scribus/plugins/picbrowser/loadimage.cpp:22:
/home/steve/CVS/Assorted-CVS-
Modules/Scribus/Scribus/scribus/ui/insertaframe.h:20:29: error:
ui_insertaframe.h: No such file or directory

[ 18%] Generating moc_canvasgesture_rulermove.cxx
In file included from /home/steve/CVS/Assorted-CVS-
Modules/Scribus/Scribus/scribus/plugins/picbrowser/picturebrowser.h:18,
                 from /home/steve/CVS/Assorted-CVS-
Modules/Scribus/Scribus/scribus/plugins/picbrowser/loadimage.cpp:22:
/home/steve/CVS/Assorted-CVS-
Modules/Scribus/Scribus/scribus/ui/insertaframe.h:36: error: expected
class-name before ‘{’ token

[ 19%] Generating moc_chartableview.cxx
make[2]: ***
[scribus/plugins/picbrowser/CMakeFiles/picturebrowser.dir/loadimage.o]
Error 1

Linking CXX executable scribus
[ 90%] Built target scribus
make: *** [all] Error 2

Feel free to ask me for any information that you may need.
Ooops, almost forgot: this is from a fresh copy of Scribus from SVN Trunk,
and therefore a fresh build directory as well.

Steven P. Ulrick