[scribus] Column break followed by change of style

maltmaster tom at otsiningo.com
Sat Feb 27 20:38:47 CET 2010

Thanks for the prompt replies. I am impressed with the level of involvement
and professionalism in the Scribus Community.

I do not put each article in a separate frame because there is a lot of
editing and text rearranging going on with linked frames. I just want to
start a new article at the top of a column if it looks awkward at the bottom
of the current column.

I will watch the bug report. This seems to be the only issue with my
newsletter.

Now, onto migrating color booklets from InDesign!