[scribus] right left justification not working

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Feb 27 19:14:31 CET 2010

On Friday 26 February 2010 17:15:18 Patrick Wallace wrote:
> a.l.e., said:
> > ...after more than half an hour of tries i've found out that your are
> > making one of the most damned stupid errors one could do when trying to
> > align some text.
>
> a.l.e., you are my hero!
>
> I'm sorry for the poor lady, whose system administrator may be forcing
> that stupid corporate lawyer-speak postscript at the orders of their
> stupid corporate bosses, but I nevertheless admire your forthright
> directness.  And I'm awed that you speak so many languages.
>
> Patrick

If an individual has their own computer, perhaps a laptop, then mail to the
list can be crafted to have a 6 line or less sig block. That is what we
require on the self-publishing list where I am a moderator.  It is even
possible with some web hosts and ISPs to craft mail on line. On my two
websites hosted by Doteasy.com I can send and receive mail using my own
computer just as a terminal, not a mail client.  I think I can do the same
with my ISP Comcast.

As for the OP's footer, I agree with Shakespeare about lawyers.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"