[scribus] Column break followed by change of style

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 15:39:03 CET 2010

Yes, I would agree with Teo here. Much easier to do layout by separating
these elements.

The other thing to consider is keeping each Story Header-Story Body
combination in its own text frame.

Probably what you're seeing is the effect of having a newline character,
followed by the column break character.

Greg