[scribus] Column break followed by change of style

maltmaster tom at otsiningo.com
Sat Feb 27 14:58:49 CET 2010

I am evaluating Scribus 1.3.5.1 on Win Vista for a newsletter I produce. I am
currently using Publisher 2000.

I have two paragraph styles: (1) Story Heading and (2) Story Body.

I wish to insert a column break after text in Story Body, followed by text
in Story Heading. If I start a new paragraph after the column break a blank
line is inserted at the top of the next column before the Story Heading
text. I wish that text to be at the top of the column. It looks like I need
a "null paragraph" for the new paragraph.

I can upload a stripped-down example if necessary.

Thanks, Tom Elliott