[scribus] right left justification not working

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 18:00:07 CET 2010

On 02/26/2010 11:24 AM, Marilyn A. Apfel, PhD wrote:
> I need your help!  Can you tell me why, when I set the style for
> right/left justify, the right justify isn't quite right?  Please see the
> text box "when when expert is not enough".
> I am desperate!  Thanks.

As you can see, the attachment didn't survive.
Maybe a better idea would be a screengrab and posting somewhere with a
link so we can see what you're seeing on your screen.

If you send the screengrab to me I will post and link for you.

I don't think anyone is seeing any right justification issues right now,
with any of the versions.

Greg