[scribus] HotLinks not working correctly

Ian Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Fri Feb 26 14:14:04 CET 2010

Hi All

I'm having problems with my 'HotLinks' in my document.

I have a 'Contents' page at the front and have Hotlinked each title to
the respective page. At the bottom of each page is a "Return to
Contents" Hotlink to take you back to the TOC.

When I test it _all _the HotLinks jump to the page AFTER the one
required!!??

Has anyone else had this problem? I have tried deleting them all and
re-creating them but they still act the same.

Ian Whitfield
*//*