[scribus] Import CMYK colours correcting from SVG/EPS

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 24 15:23:27 CET 2010

On Wednesday 24 February 2010 06:21:43 Peter Nermander wrote:
> I think that what some people here seem to forget is that neither an
> RGB-value nor a CMYK-value really represents a physical color. They
> are not device independant.

For this reason I rely on my Galaxy Gauge Color Map Pro. It shows 1,296 CMYK
color swatches, a color wheel with CMYK percentages,  and a lot more printed
on heavy stock with a glossy coating. Although it is probably printed offset it
is as close as any aid to do for four color process printing what Pantone
swatches do for spot colors.  And it is dirt cheap as well.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"