[scribus] templates and open (ms)template

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Feb 23 19:56:05 CET 2010

On Tuesday 23 February 2010 10:34:06 alberto gorin wrote:
>    is there a way to open with  ms templates with scribus ?
>    are there scribus templates online like microsft ?
>
> alberto gorin
> alberto_gorin at hotmail.com

I suspect that MSWord templates are not importable into Scribus. Scribus does
come with a set of native templates for brochures, newsletters etc. They come
from an older version of Scribus and haven't been updated yet but if you use
one and save the file under another name then that file will be updated to your
current Scribus.

What kind of template were you looking for?
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"