[scribus] Problem with PDF file not always opening

Steven P. Ulrick lists at afolkey2.net
Fri Feb 19 11:12:45 CET 2010

> How do I remove myself from the list ? Jack

Hello Jack
Click on this link that I copied from the bottom of this email (it actually
appears at the bottom of every email from this list.)

At the very top of the page that comes up, you will find an empty input field
next to a button named "Unsubscribe or edit options"  You must put the
email address that you used to subscribe to this list in the empty box.  I
assume that that address would be "jaqzswan at googlemail.com"

Then click "Unsubscribe or edit options"

On the page that comes up, click the button named "Unsubscribe"  Like the
instructions by that button say, you will receive a confirmation email.  You
SHOULD just be able to click "Reply" and "Send" and then you will probably
get one more email telling you that  you have been successfully
unsubscribed from this list.

Hope this helps...

Steven P. Ulrick