[scribus] FW: transferring a page

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 17 21:00:56 CET 2010

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 09:27:32 kloeppelkiste at t-online.de wrote:
> Thanks for the answers, but I'm not sure if I wrote what I had in mind.
>
> I have two pages A5 and want to place them, side by side, on one A4
> page.
>
> Gabriele

Two solutions are possible. First if you just have two pages then lay out the
two pages on a single  A4 page in Scribus. Or if you have many pages use
psutils. First create a regular  A5  .PS file in normal sequence  and then use
the psutils cited earlier.   The script works on any number of pages. I have
been producing  booklets with that script for many years. I am not guessing at
a solution. I have one I use regularly.

If you are still confused send me your A5 .ps file and I will put it on A4 size
files you can print out and then either guillotine or fold in two, one file for
the fronts and one file for the backs.  That will save both of us some time.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"