[scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.6 String Freeze

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 17 20:30:25 CET 2010

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 18:46:49 Craig Bradney wrote:
> Hi Translators,
>
> I want to announce we have frozen strings for the upcoming 1.3.6
> release. The translations files have been updated in subversion.
>
> We are planning to release this in the next 2-3 weeks.
>
> Thanks as always for your help in translating Scribus.
>
> Craig

I use 1.5.0 which has the X/1-a:2001 format choice for pdf output.  Thanks to
those who created this addition. It is important. But I have to advise others
in my e-book referenced below and they won't be using an SVN version of
Scribus.  So what other versions can produce the x/1-a:2001 format? Can it be
created in 1.3.5.1 or later on in 1.3.6? Remember, my audience isn't into SVN
and all that.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"