[scribus] FW: transferring a page

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Feb 16 15:56:52 CET 2010

hi gabriele,
> Thanks for the answers, but I'm not sure if I wrote what I had in mind.
>
> I have two pages A5 and want to place them, side by side, on one A4
> page.

you can take my previous mail and modify it slightly :-) :

- producing a pdf from the old file and then importing the pdfs into
scribus (http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Category:HOWTO#Imposition)

- importing the pages into the new document, copy pasting their content
at the right place in a new page, deleting the two pages (you should
also be able to copy paste from one document to the other... but,
depending on you operating system / window manager, it will work or not)

hope that helps
a.l.e