[scribus] Gray dot at mouse click

Jan de Weerd jdweerd at ziggo.nl
Sat Feb 13 15:58:25 CET 2010

On 02/13/2010 04:50 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 02/12/2010 05:14 PM, Jan de Weerd wrote:

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> this bug is now fixed in 1.3.5svn and 1.5.0svn. :-))
>>>
>>> The hint to the drag selection was the right one.
>>>
>>> Franz Schmid
>>>
>> Wow! Thank you all for the help. It's amazing how fast this is solved.
>> Where and how can I get the svn version to try this?
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Building_SVN_versions_with_CMake
>
> This will give you the info you need to find it, get it, and compile it.
>
> Greg

OK, I did that and after solving some dependencies I had a working
Scribus-1.5svn without the gray dot!
What I miss is the option to embed pdf & eps graphics, this is grayed
out. When I tried to fix that in preferences I could set it there, but
still it was grayed out in the output to file menu.
When I click on the "item tools hammer" in the preferences menu
Scribus-1.5 crashes.

I then tried Scribus-1.3.5svn and here I also can not use "embed pdf &
eps graphics", also grayed out.

How can I enable this option?

Jan