[scribus] Gray dot at mouse click

Jan de Weerd jdweerd at ziggo.nl
Thu Feb 11 17:50:16 CET 2010

On 02/11/2010 05:17 PM, William F. Maddock wrote:
> [...]
Hmm. I have KDE4.3.4. that is QT-based I guess? I closed all other apps,
but no change.
When I start Scribus the dot appears when I click in an empty space of
the Scribus window (gray area or blank part of the sheet). When I click
in a text or image frame it does not happen. When I after clicking in a
frame click in the empty space the first time nothing happens, but at
the second click it is there.

Jan