[scribus] non-appearing large image

CLIVE CATTERALL clive.catterall at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 11 12:54:24 CET 2010

>> I can find no reference to this on the wiki. Any thoughts?

>you probably haven't correctly set the dpi of your scanned image...

Ironically this is one of the few images that *is* correct. I almost always use images at different dpi than that originally scanned so I'm quite used to adjusting scale, calculating final image resolution etc.

>however, just go to the properties palette, image tab and check the scale
>to frame size box...

Sadly this was one of the first things I tried.

I'll try scaling the image down in GIMP and see if it appears at slightly lower resolution.

thanks
Clive